«IF YOU BUY JUST ONE GUIDE… YOU WON’T DO BETTER THAN THIS» BBC Sky at Night Magazine
* 12 month-by-month Night Sky Maps for year-round stargazing
* Monthly Calendar of moon phases and special events in 2020
* Planet Watch: the best viewing days for planets in 2020
* Dark Sky Map of the UK – find the darkest skies
* How to photograph the night skies – with cameras and smartphones
* The major astronomical events of 2020
* Month-by-month Top 20 Sky Sights 2020
* Plus new, illustrated Jargon Buster
* Expert advice on what to see each month from Heather Couper and Nigel Henbest, Philip’s internationally renowned authors.
* The Solar System 2020 explains the movement of the planets, with particular attention paid to their positions in 2020. Solar and lunar eclipses, meteor showers and comets are also described.
* Expert Robin Scagell’s Equipment Review looks at the pros and cons of Stargazing with reflector or refractor telescopes.
* And all superbly illustrated with photographs taken by the best amateur photographers illustrating the night skies.